We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Manager to join Pexip and their Sales Team. The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for: developing new opportunities, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process in UK&I.
The workplace will be from their headquarter in Oslo, Norway.
The right candidate should be able to close sales and meet targets.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable with a high activity which includes qualifying-, following up- and close inbound leads, working closely with channel partners, and actively generate and close new prospects through outbound activities.
- Follow up and handle inbound leads in UK&I
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve personal monthly-, quarterly- and yearly quotas
- Route qualified enterprise opportunities to appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand the pipeline of prospects
- Perform compelling video demos to prospects
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond
- Humble and willing to learn
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in English
- Able to grasp new technology and communicate value to prospective customers
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good terms
- Competitive salary
- Insurance scheme
- Option Agreement
- A position in an international and fast-growing company
- A challenging position and good opportunities for individual development
If you have any questions, please contact Linn Askevold or Annabel Tveit from Express Rekruttering
To apply for this position, please go through the link "SØK".
Pexip provides a unique approach to video communication on any device and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, WebRTC in-browser video, and mobile. Pexip software is used by organizations to overcome B2B video communications and collaboration challenges or to build new innovative ways of B2C video communications channels. The Pexip solution integrates natively with multiple technology platforms and is a part of an organization’s strategic IT solution. Pexip customers exist across all industries including within financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, legal services, education, pharmaceutical, and countless others.
The Pexip culture builds on a strong foundation of solid values. We are passionate and love what we do. We believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better and more efficiently. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.
For more information, visit www.pexip.com, or follow @PexipInc on Twitter.