- As part of the team responsible for the finding and activating new resellers on Microsoft Cloud
- Prospects for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients to upsell
- Outgoing personality and excellent networking skills
- Persuasion skills to convince resellers to start buying through Tech Data
- Ability to discuss, convince and share ideas on C-level or to the entrepreneur of a SME
- Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management,
- Used to work in a competitive market and meeting aggressive sales goals
- Understanding Microsoft products and licensing
- Experience within international organization is desirable but not required
Personality & Experience:
- Pro-active and result driven person
- Relevant sales Experience
- Bachelor Degree or MBA
Tech Data can offer you:
- The possibility to develop and grow in the field of technology
- Being part of a highly competent global team
- A visible and impactful role at Tech Data
- Competitive conditions
If you have further questions, please contact Thea-Louise Langevei / email@example.com
Please apply via the link "søk her"
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 125,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $36.8 billion in sales for the fiscal 2018. It is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco. Samsung and Microsoft – and hundreds of others – depend on Tech Data to bring many of their products to market. Without a distribution function, supported by a wide range of technical and business support services, many products you use would never find their way to market, and odds are that the hardware and software in your home or office has passed through our warehouses on its way to market.