Mia Therese Jøhl Fartum
Director of Finance & Administration Nordics
Kardex is the market leader in intralogistics automation and we see a continuous potential to grow our footprint. We offer a job in an international company that is known for innovative solutions and that offers exciting development
Kardex is seeking an experienced Director of Finance & Administration Nordics, to lead our Finance and Administration (F&A) function of Kardex for the Nordic countries, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. Duties and responsibilities are closely linked to the company’s values and require experience, competence, and an interest in business, finance, and accountancy.
This role is based in our office in Kjeller, Norway and we offer hybrid working.
What you will be doing
As our Finance Business Partner for the Nordics, you are an integral member of the Nordic management team. The role includes financial management of the main operational processes but also the hands-on controlling of 2 of the Nordic countries. The position has 3 direct reports (2 accountants and 1 controller) and reports to the Regional Director of F&A North-East Europe. Some travel around the Nordics and to other locations within the group can be expected.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering all functions across the Nordic region
- Providing financial support to the Business Unit in all day-to-day activities
- Accurate reporting and filing of accounts
- Financial and commercial analysis
- Monthly reporting and forecasting
- Financial planning and control of the Nordic Region
- Managing the budget process for the whole Nordic region
- Maintaining liquidity and optimizing the allocation of financial resources
- Developing financial procedures, standards, policies, and work practices that comply with both Kardex Group international reporting and local statutory requirements
- Implementing and maintaining Internal Control procedures
To be successful you will have:
- Preferably a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent Accounting qualification
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business and financial experience
- Commercial mindset combined with strong analytical skills
- Experience in leading and developing an engaged team
- Passionate team player and leader
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Excellent command of written and oral English and one Scandinavian language
- Proficiency in ERP systems and Microsoft packages
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Ability to work with detail and maintain a high-level understanding
- Flexible and Solution-oriented
What we offer:
To the right candidate, we can offer a professionally challenging position in a company with high ambitions. You will work in both a Nordic and global work environment. Kardex Group is located in Germany and Switzerland.
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses, company car, pension, and insurance.
We evaluate applications continuously. If you have any questions about the position, please contact our advisors.
Kardex Remstar er en av verdens ledende leverandører av automatiserte løsninger for lagring, plukking og materialhåndtering med to egne fabrikker i Tyskland.
Vi leverer løsninger som sparer både tid og plass for industri-, verksteds- og produksjonsbedrifter samt på lageret til verksteder, grossister, distributører og detaljhandel.
Våre produkter er utviklet for å øke produktivitet, optimere lagringsplass og forbedre effektiviteten til våre kunder.
Kardex er børsnotert på SIX Swiss Stock exchange , og vi er mer enn 2200 ansatte over hele verden.
Kardex Norge AS er en del av Kardex Nordic og vi holder til på Kjeller i lyse og trivelige lokaler. Her er vi 22 medarbeidere i et trivelig og uformelt miljø.
Mia Therese Jøhl Fartum