Freska's values are "People first", "Growth" and "Responsibility". Our experience shows that skilled and satisfied employees are the key to satisfied customers. As Operations Manager at Freska, we are looking for someone who wants to help make a difference in people's everyday lives. Together with the management team, you will have big influence and can see the fruits of your work relatively quickly. Operations Manager will be responsible for a large part of the business in Norway, including the day-to-day operations in Norway. In short, you will have the main responsibility for Freska delivering good operating results with high satisfaction among customers and employees.
What we can offer
As Operations Manager at Freska, you get a unique opportunity to join the journey further in a growth company with a solid track record. You get to develop a new industry with great opportunities for further growth. As a leader, you get to work at many different levels. You will develop your analytical skills and work with process development, technology, and business development.
- An exciting job with broad responsibilities in a fast-growing company
- A work environment where we believe in you – both as an expert and a human being!
- Amazing group of highly skilled colleagues throughout the Nordics who are committed to our shared vision and values
- Our state-of-the-art office in Oslo is your base, but you can work when and where you work best
- 5 weeks vacation and flexibility to take periods of unpaid leave
- The chance to make a real contribution to our mission and vision from day one!
Overall responsibility and tasks as Operations Manager
- You will have a comprehensive overview of the daily operations, build on our strengths and implement new processes where necessary
- Responsibility for results, gross margin, and large parts of the personnel budget
- Personnel responsibility, supporting and developing managers and teams, as well as creating ownership among employees
- Ensure that employees feel ownership of Freska's values by being a good role model and living up to the values, both in bigger decision makings and the day-to-day operations
- Contact person between Norway and the group on which systems/tools are used daily in operations
- You will be part of the management team in Norway and work closely with the management and the group's support functions
We are looking for a team player and a motivating leader, who has a minimum of 3 years of relevant management experience. This includes both budget responsibility (P&L/KPIs) and great experience from managing leaders.
- Experience from value- and data-driven companies/environments
- Preferably worked with workforce management and logistics of a larger workforce
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Norwegian, both written and verbal
- Some years of experience from commercial work is desirable
- A good understanding of how society's laws, rules, working life, and politics work (this is to contribute to the right decisions in the development of operations)
- Above-average understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
In the role of Operations Manager, we believe that it is important to work well in teams and have a good drive and a desire to grow and develop in the role. You enjoy working to develop the company in a long-term and structured way, as well as working with people, have an open mind, and can accept input.
Furthermore, it is desirable that you are:
- A team builder with a focus on giving responsibility and authority. "Lead through others", delegate, and facilitate the success of your colleagues
- Analytical, has a data-driven mindset with integrity and the ability to speak out
- Structured, systematic, and methodical in your work to achieve your goals
- Good with stress-management and interested in working in an environment where things change quickly
We evaluate applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our advisors in Express Rekruttering AS
Freska is the Nordic region’s fastest-growing cleaning company, with offices in Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm and Helsinki. Every month, Freska employees clean thousands of Norwegian homes in Oslo, Viken and Vestland. In 2015, the company became the first Nordic company to offer its customers online booking of professional cleaning services in private homes. Our goal is to offer high-quality professional cleaning, a simpler everyday life and more free time for our customers, decent working conditions, and satisfied employees. Through smart use of technology, we connect our customers with our skilled employees, and cleaning is performed according to the customer’s wishes and needs.