Kathrine Evenmo Ervik
Are you inspired by teamwork and collaboration? Do you want to become part of a business with very high ambitions for employee engagement and customer satisfaction?
What we can offer
- An exciting job with broad responsibilities in a fast-growing company
- A work environment where we believe in you – both as an expert and a human!
- Amazing group of highly skilled colleagues throughout the Nordics who are committed to our shared vision and values
- Our state-of-the-art office in Oslo is your base, but you can work when and where you work best
- 5 weeks’ vacation and flexibility to take periods of unpaid leave
- The chance to make a real contribution to our mission and vision from day one!
Freska is looking for a person who shares our love and passion for people. You will play a key role in Freska’s growth in Norway, being the main HR person in charge of, developing and maintaining the HR framework supporting almost 300 employees. You will have the full support from your local colleagues in Norway, working closely with the Managing Director and Freska’s central HR teams in Stockholm & Helsinki, and our external partners within HR, HSE, and labor law. You should have a firm grasp of how different HR processes and tactics contribute to a well-functioning organization and reduced cost levels. Above all, you are a brave and proactive HR professional with the ability to prioritize, make decisions and enable a thriving workplace.
Goal and purpose of the role
The goal is to contribute to and ensure that Freska has personnel with the needed competencies, motivation, and engagement through, amongst others, focus on fair, predictable, and appropriate HR processes.
The purpose of the Head of HR role is to ensure that information flows and measurements are taken, and development of the working environment is happening in line with Freska’s needs with a focus on keeping sick absence on a low level.
Overall responsibility and tasks as Head of HR
- Lead culture and values securing Freska as the most responsible cleaning company in Norway including driving community orientation and social responsibility
- Ensure equal practice of HR processes, good information flow, and ensure that HR is on the agenda in the organization
- Build career paths for office employees and Service Workers in collaboration with central HR and Managing Director
- Provide HR Support and leadership development: Follow up the implementation of leadership evaluations and pass on the course offers related to leadership development. Active sparring partner for all team leads/managers (including day-to-day management tasks and legal aspects of employment etc.)
- Recruitment, onboarding, and off-boarding of new office employees
- Payroll – Coordinate monthly salary payments with Accounting and department responsibilities
- Responsible for the HSE work in collaboration with the working environment committee and the occupational health service
- Environmental Lighthouse representative: make sure that we operate on the terms of being an EL-company
- Minimum 2 years of working experience within HR
- HR education (University or similar), minimum bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and verbal
- Working experience in a blue-collar work environment is a big plus
- Solid knowledge of the Norwegian Working Environment Act and Norwegian labor law in general
- Previous work experience from proactive and strategic initiatives leading to reduced sick leave is a plus
We evaluate applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our advisors in Express Rekruttering AS
Freska is the Nordic region’s fastest-growing cleaning company, with offices in Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm and Helsinki. Every month, Freska employees clean thousands of Norwegian homes in Oslo, Viken and Vestland. In 2015, the company became the first Nordic company to offer its customers online booking of professional cleaning services in private homes. Our goal is to offer high-quality professional cleaning, a simpler everyday life and more free time for our customers, decent working conditions, and satisfied employees. Through smart use of technology, we connect our customers with our skilled employees, and cleaning is performed according to the customer’s wishes and needs.